TC595 Manuals




 
Safety Instructions 
 
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and/or injury, always follow these 
basic safety precautions when using your cordless telephone equipment. 

1.  Read and understand all instructions. 
2.  Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the telephone. 
3.  Do not use this telephone near a bathtub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a 
Wet basement, near a swimming pool, or anywhere else where there is water. 
4.  Avoid using a telephone (other than a cordless type) during an electrical storm. There 
may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning. 
5.  Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of the leak. 
6.  Use only the power cord and BATTERY PACK indicated in the Owner’s Manual. Do not 
dispose of the BATTERY PACK in a fire. The BATTERY PACK may explode. Check with 
local codes for possible special disposal instructions. 
7.  Operate this telephone using the electrical voltage as stated on the BASE UNIT or in 
the Owner’s Manual. If you are not sure of the voltage in your home, consult your dealer 
or local power company. 
8.  Unplug this telephone from the wall outlet before cleaning or replacing the BATTERY 
PACK. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners on the telephone. Use a damp cloth 
for cleaning. 
9.  Place this telephone on a stable surface. Serious damage and/or injury may result if 
the telephone falls. 
10.  Do not cover the slots and openings on this telephone. This telephone should never 
be placed near or over a radiator or heat register. This telephone should not be placed in 
 
a built-in installation unless proper ventilation is provided. 
11.  Do not place anything on the power cord. Install the telephone where no one will 
step or trip on the cord. 
12.  Do not overload wall outlets or extension cords as this can increase the risk of fire or 
electric shock. 
13.  Never push any objects through the slots in the telephone. They could touch 
dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in a risk of fire or electric 
shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the telephone. 
14.  To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not take this telephone apart. If service or 
repair work is required on this telephone, take it to a qualified service representative. 
Opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other risks. 
Incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock when the appliance is subsequently 
used. 
15.  Unplug this telephone from the wall outlet and consult a qualified service 
representative in any of the following situations. 
A.  When the power supply cord is frayed or damaged. 
B.  If liquid has been spilled into the telephone. 
C.  If the telephone has been exposed to rain or water. 



Big size of image:

Please install Flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/!

42 42 52 52

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners | Disclaimer