QW2432 Manuals

Important Safety Instructions
When using your telephone equipment, basic safety precautions should always
be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury to persons, including
the following:
Read and understand all instructions.
Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid
cleaners or aerosol cleaners.  Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
Do not use this product near water (for example, near a bath tub, kitchen
sink, or swimming pool).
Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The product
may fall, causing serious damage to the product.
Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back or bottom are provided
for ventilation. To protect it from overheating, these openings must not be
blocked by placing the product on the bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface.
This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register.
This product should not be placed in a built-in installation where proper
ventilation is not provided.
This product should be operated only from the type of power source
indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power
supply to your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this product
where the cord will be abused by persons walking on it.
Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as
they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result
in a risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the product.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this product, but
take it to an authorized service facility.  Opening or removing cabinet parts
other than specified access doors may expose you to dangerous voltages
or other risks. Incorrect reassembling can cause electric shock when the
appliance is subsequently used.
Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in the
risk of fire or electric shock.

Big size of image:

Please install Flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/!

38 38 53 53

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners | Disclaimer